During this event we want to engage and connect with like-minded people who want to make an impact on the SDGs, discuss how we can standardize impact measurement on the SDGs and scale the community, and inspire 1 million individuals to boost the SDG Ecosystem. We need startups and scaleups for innovation, investors for network and finance, experts for their expertise, governments for the regulation, and corporates to scale up.
This event is organized by Michael van der Meer (PHI Factory) and Stephan Bosman (Boost your startup). The program includes five inspirational speakers and closes with an interactive discussion on how to measure non-measurable SDGs.
- Pieter van Osch (ScaleUp Impact): In his 15-minute talk, you will learn how to practically support your SDGs in daily business using the Scaling up framework.
- Giles Slinger (Fledgerr & The Hague Tech): Giles will explain why it’s ok to use the S-word, even with investors. Stakeholders matter, how we talk about them, make laws about them, and incentivize them matters – to deliver to our purpose and to deliver value.
- Richard Maddocks (R&C Partners): As a writer of The Energy Book, Richard believes if you want to make impact, you have to take care of yourself first. First do well, before you do good. Richard will give us an energizer to boost our energy.
- Adriaan Ligtenberg (SparkHealth & Health2047): Adriaan will explain how high potentials can adopt new technologies to make a positive impact while focusing on both economic growth and planetary prosperity.
- Geerke Versteeg (PHI Factory & The 2B Collective): As founder of PHI Factory & The 2B Collective she will share her ambition to inspire 2 billion individuals to activate SDGs by gamified learning and having fun.
Are you interested to join the event ‘Boost the SDG Ecosystem’ on the 8th of February from 16:00 to 18:00 (CET)? Sign up with the link on the right and approve your presence on LinkedIn.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.Met o.a. de volgende sprekers: Pieter van Osch (ScaleUp Impact), Giles Slinger (Fledgerr & The Hague Tech), Adriaan Ligtenberg (SparkHealth & Health2047), Geerke Versteeg (PHI Factory & 2B Collective) & Richard Maddocks (R&C Partners)